Monday, August 26, 2013

It's not a crappy Instagram filter. It's FILM!

Ok I guess by now it's obvious that I love film.  Haha.  No offense against Instagram, but film cannot be duplicated.

Here are some photos I took in July and August 2013 using Kodak Tri-X 400 and BW400 CN on my Nikon FM2N and Fujipro 400 H on the Mamiya.  The Tri-X was shot at 800 and pushed a stop.  The BW400 CN was shot normally and developed normally.  I believe I slightly overexposed the Fujipro and had it developed normally.  The Darkroom did the developing and scanning honors.  None of these were edited in any way.

BWCN
BW400 CN shot under fluorescent lights.  I remember it was a slow shutter, like 1/30 and probably f/1.2 or f/2.0 something like that.
Fujipro 120
Fujipro 400H.  Shot at box speed, f/2.8 and 1/250 or so.
Fujipro 120
Fujipro 400H

Fujipro 120
Fujipro 400H
Tri-X
Tri-X

Tri-X
Tri-X

Tri-X
Tri-X

Tri-X
Tri-X
Tri-X
Tri-X

BWCN
BW400 CN shot at night under stadium lights

BWCN
BW400 CN shot indoors under fluorescent lights.

BWCN
BW400 CN shot indoors under fluorescent lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Vault

My photo
I love photography, and enjoy using it to share my experiences. Contact me at maria@lonestarlens.com for general photography discussion.