Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Photo Shoot August 21, 2010

Photos from a shoot with Dan and his lovely progeny, a 10 year old daughter and 5 year old son. We went to a local park and though it was already 6:00 p.m. the sun was still hot and bright. We came across a beautiful area covered by a canopy of trees and quickly scampered in to escape the heat. The trees blocked out the harshness just perfectly while still letting in the right amount of flattering light. No one bothered us and we had the place all to ourselves, quite a luxury! Dan and kiddos frolicked about on the path carved out by all the off-road bike activity. I think this park is so beautiful, I plan to bring others to it for future shoots. Thanks to Dan for turning me on to it. Here are some favs from this shoot...

































No comments:

Post a Comment

The Vault

My photo
I love photography, and enjoy using it to share my experiences. Contact me at maria@lonestarlens.com for general photography discussion.