Sunday, July 11, 2010

More D.C. pics

These are photos my sister took on our trip to D.C. in December 2009, typical landmarks of the area that require no caption. She carried my D90, and I am sad to say that I never bothered looking at the hundreds of pictures she took. It is my mission to clear them off the D90 and get them into my computer so I can go through them, and then deliver them to her at some point in the near future. She is not a practiced photographer, but she does like taking pictures when she is out and about. I enjoy looking at the same things I saw but from a different point of view.







This photo was rather overexposed, as she took it with the sun in her eyes. I just adjusted it to make it look like it was taken with a toy camera. Everyonce in a while, when a photo has a flaw, it can be interesting to try to creatively enhance it rather than to try to hide it. It works in this photo, IMHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Vault

My photo
I love photography, and enjoy using it to share my experiences. Contact me at maria@lonestarlens.com for general photography discussion.